Welcome Back 🙂
Today we are reviewing this month’s July box currently available here and I guess this review is just in time in case you haven’t already booked your Fab bag this month because spoiler alert: I love this month’s bag and the products :). Lets get into details now.
First of all lets talk about the bag itself, this months theme is color drama and aptly the bag is a beautiful coral vanity pouch…with a wristlet string which can easily be used to store makeup or skincare products.
Coming back to the products now….its always exciting when there is a makeup product in any subscription box and when that makeup product is a full size matte lip crayon the excitement knows no bound.
Products this month:
- Sugar Matte As Hell Lip Crayon (I selected the shade : Princess Peach Available here ) – Full size with sharpener – Rs. 799/-
- Tvakh Fruit Enzyme Alcohol Free Toner (Available here ) : 50 ml for Rs. 165/-
- Kronokare Mediterranean Citrus Shampoo (Best Offer Available here) : 15 gm for Rs. 385/-
- Just Herbs Enriched Skin Tint (Available here) : 15 gm for Rs. 385/-
- The star product of the month was a choice between Sugar Cosmetics It’s a pout time or Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick and I chose Princess Peach from their new shade launches in Sugar Matte As Hell range. It is a beautiful peach nude for my skin tone, the formula is velvety matte, Absolutely love it.
- Tvakh Fruit Enzyme Alcohol Free Toner is an all natural gentle toner which doesn’t dry out skin and works very well with my skin type.
- Kronokare Mediterranean Citrus Shampoo, I really love the smell of this but I haven’t tried it yet once I do I will definitely get back with a detailed review.
- Just Herbs Skin Tint…now this product was a surprise star for me…I did not expect it to fair as well as it did. It works really well on my combination skin and is a light weight tinted moisturizer. I plan to do a full review on this product, so hold on for that.
- Pricing: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Value for Money: 5/5
- Variety: 4/5
I definitely recommend this months Fab Bag especially if you are eyeing Sugar Cosmetics new launches.
PS: Let me know if you want me to review any products first.
Until Next Time.