Its been a while since I posted any makeup look and I am up for experiments these days so here I am with an inspired look and here my inspiration being dark blue sky and sparkles.
- PAC Pure Pigmented eyeshadow in shade PP 39
- CAL Cosmetics single eyeshadow shade 14
- Wet n Wild Wet Gel Glitter Brass
- PAC Cosmetics HD Foundation shade 1.3
- PAC Cosmetics Highlighter shade 02
- Colorbar Matte lipstick in shade Bare
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I wanted to do an experimental look and thought of sharing it with you guys. My inspiration here was dark blue starry sky. Fun Fact: I had the opportunity to visit my native place a remote village and I would sleep underneath sky on the terrace that’s where the inspiration is from. 😀
How to achieve this look:
- PAC Eyeshadow in PP 91 all over my eyes crease, lids, lower rim and lower eye and exaggerated it towards my temple.
- CAL Cosmetics eyeshadow in shade 14 on the centre of my upper eyelid for a halo effect.
- Wet n Wild Beauty Glitter Gel Shadow in shade Brass sparingly to imitate stars in sky
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara for voluminous lashes.
- For Face, I have kept it simple using PAC HD Foundation is shade 1.3 and PAC highlighter in shade 02.
- For lips, I have used shade Bare from Colorbar Matte lipstick.
You can easily do a more wearable look by keeping the shadows towards outer corner without dragging it over to the temple. I actually enjoyed walking around the house like a bad ass and felt like a superhero maybe we should give this look a name… 🙂 Please suggest in comment section below.
Let me know if you have any suggestions on what I should post about next…Till then have fun.