How are you doing? Do comment below.
Today I have a quick and effective DIY homemade mask for you. This mask will instantly hydrate and cool your skin leaving your skin smooth and glowing.
What you need:
- Rice Paper
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Facial Serum Oil
- Rose Water
- Mix all the liquid ingredient 1 tsp of aloevera gel, 1 tsp of facial oil (I chose Bio Oil, Body Shop’s Drops of Youth Oil) and 2 tbsp of rosewater to make a runny paste.
- Cut the rice paper for your face shape and leave mouth and eye area open.
- Soak the rice paper sheet in the liquid for 5-10 mins until it soaks the mixture and becomes soft yet intact.
- Wear the mask and leave it on for 15-20 mins and remove it.
- Massage the residual serum on your skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel instantly cools and calms down the skin making this perfect after a hot day.
- Rice Paper is known to brighten your skin over some period of time and it will give an instant glow though temporary.
- Bio Oil & Body Shop’s Drops of Youth Oil hydrate and moisturises your skin and minimises appearance of pores and gives a tightening effect on skin.
I tried this mask on my husband who has severe dry skin and this worked like magic on him. You can use this mask once a week for better results or whenever you are in mood of a cooling mask. Definitely feel free to customise the oil and use any facial oil or serum that works for you.
Do try this mask and let me know how it works for you.
Until next time 🙂