I am back with the 3rd look for a date night look..hope you enjoy it 🙂
I have used Maybelline Diamond Glow Eye Shadow Quads Shade Copper Brown you can buy online here and Black eye shadow from 120 BH Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette 1st Edition, .
- Use a gold eye shadow all over the lids keeping it below the crease.
- Pack a shimmery black eye-shadow on top of the gold eye-shadow and blend it with a metallic brown shade in the crease.
- Highlight inner corner of lower rim, tear duct and brow bone with golden champagne color.
- Line the outer rim with same combo of black and metallic brown shadow.
- Line your lash line with black eye pencil.
- An essential step that I completely forgot here is to layer generous coats of volumizing mascara.
Pair it with nude lips highlighted cheek bones and voila you are ready for a beautiful night out…be it Valentine’s Day, normal date night or party time with girls.
Hope you enjoyed the look, Until next post 😀