As promised I am back with another look for this Valentine’s Day. The 2nd eye makeup look I have created has neutral metallic smoky eye look, hope you enjoy.
I have used Maybelline Diamond Glow Eye Shadow Quads Shade Copper Brown, you can buy online here.
- Using a metallic green color pack it on your eyelids keeping it below the crease.
- Using a dark brown metallic shade layer it over the metallic green color fusing the two together, use a blending brush to blend this color in your crease.
- Using a light champagne shade highlight your brow bone, inner corner of your lower lids and tear duct.
- Line your waterline with a rose gold eyeliner and outer rim with the same dark brown metallic color.
- Add generous coats of Mascara (I’ve used L’Oreal’s Volume Million Lashes)
Pair it with nude lips and voila you are ready for date night with someone special or a girls night out whatever you intend to do this Valentine’s Day.
Let me end this post with haphazardly painted cute nail art for this Valentine’s Day 🙂
Hope you enjoyed this look.
Until next post, Stay blessed 🙂