First of all, How cute is the brand name of this product “Burst of Happyness” pure bliss. I have been looking for handmade soaps, lotions for a while and finally came across this site http://www.burstofhappyness.in/. They have a line of soaps, lotions, lip balms, cleansing bars and what not…everything vegan, chemical free, eco-friendly and animal cruelty free….it just was too good to miss…So did my search for handmade vegan products end here…Read on to know.
I tried their French Clay Soap which comes packaged in a cute cardboard box, the package also contains hand-written note by the owner Shreya ( I really appreciate that).
Quantity: 100 gms
Price: 200 INR
Link to this Product:
- I love the fragrance of this soap it has a mild woody sort of smell which I love
- Being a vegan, chemical free soap it lathers very well
- Gently exfoliates the skin leaving it smooth
- Doesn’t dry out the skin like most soaps do
- It doesn’t claims so but it does help a little in tan removal for body
- Gentle enough to use as a facial cleanser
- If you do not like woody fragrance it will irritate you, but the smell doesn’t linger for long
- This may not a great option for dry or very dry body skin
- It is expensive for 100 gm product but on positive side it does last a good time….just store it in a container
Even though, it does feel a little expensive for a soap I definitely feel it is a great product and it always helps knowing it is eco-friendly and animal cruelty free…You can finally be relieved and have a happy shower.
I also purchased their Lucky Lips Lip Balm…which I feel is really cool too smells of citrusy fragrance and moisturises lips well….not as much as I need it too…but not bad. It does come in a small tub without a spatula something they should consider giving along with their tub containers.
To Conlude, I don’t think this is it, but I do love this product from Burst of Happyness and I look forward to trying a few more items from them.