I am so happy and thrilled to be finally doing this…Thanks http://littlemakeupblog.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award….I was also tagged by glam4glam.com you can check both their blogs….
I read Liebster Award rules and If I do understand this correctly here are 11 random facts about me 😉
- I am based out of Mumbai, India
- My Birthday is in May ( In fact I just celebrated it on 29th May)
- I have 2 younger brothers
- I love writing short poems and reading
- I love photography (considering it as a serious hobby – world becomes more beautiful from photographers view)
- I have the wisdom of an 80 year old which I rarely use to my own benefit 😛
- I have always been outspoken when it comes to gender equality, racial equality or social issues
- I donate blood every 3 -4 months (you should try it too – it hurts a teeny weeny bit but feels good to do have done something good)
- I don’t smoke or drink (have tried it but can’t just can’t)
- I intend to travel and see the world but do not own a passport yet….dumb (getting it done)
- I am on my weight loss journey to shed off the extra few pounds
So, that was 11 random facts about me…hope you know me better now (don’t judge 😛 )…..& here are my answers to littlemakeupblog’s questions:
1. What is your favorite drugstore brand?
Maybelline by L’Oreal it has everything you need with really good quality at super affordable prices and is good value for money
2. What is your staple makeup product that you’d be lost without?
Mascara, I think this one makeup product I can’t stay without…it just opens up the eyes & defines the eye lashes….my favorite right now is L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes (again drugstore brand 😉 )
3.What is your favourite base or foundation?
I haven’t tried many foundations due to the hot Indian weather but amongst what I have used I like Lakme’s Face Magic Daily Wear Souffle or Lakme’s Invisible Foundation, Lotus Eco stay range is good too…I like the fact that these are especially formulated for Indian skin and I find it easier to get a close match to my shade in these brands
4. What is your favourite palette?
BH Cosmetics 1st Edition hands down is my favorite so far, I plan to buy a few more palettes from them but I think the palettes are value for money and usually last forever.
5. What is your favourite high end makeup product?
MAC, Clinique, Nars & Makeup Forever
6. Who is your role model?
There are many for starters my parents, they are simply the greatest inspiration and source of strength for me. I chose good traits from anyone and everyone I think inspiration if you let it, can soak from anyone or anything…you just need to let yourself free and keep your mind open
7. What is your favourite TV show?
I love comedy series like The Big Bang Theory, Two & Half Men, In Indian shows : Comedy Nights with Kapil, Taarak Mehta ka Oolta Chasma & I also investigation series like Criminal Minds, CSI NY, Boston Legal…I secretly watch mystery documentaries on YouTube too….
8. What would your dream job be?
Travel Blogger or something that allows me to travel the world…
9. Who is your favourite music artist/band/singer?
No one in particular, I like varied music depending on my mood….but I love love love music….can sing all day, can listen to songs all day.
10. What is your favourite clothing store/brand?
Brands: Mango, Only, Stores: Forever 21, small shops on Hill Road – Bandra & online stores like www.stalkbuylove.com
11. What would you do with £1000000?
Purchase a house, go on world tour, donate a decent sum and if anything is left invest in a business or higher education.
Here are my set of questions for those I will tag:
1. What is the 1 incident idea that changed your life?
2. What do you like about blogging?
3. You favorite motivational quote?
4. You favorite joke?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. What is your favorite song?
7. What is your favorite form of social media?
8. Do you like poetry? (If so, please check out LunaticWayofLife)
9. What reel life character you would be if you had a choice in real life (animation characters included)?
10. What is the hardest thing you have ever done, or the biggest obstacle you have faced in your life?
11. What are 3 of your future goals?
Damn this was one very very long post….bear with me and I hope you will reply back with your answers….if you are not tagged please feel free to let me know I will be glad to send an invite.
Again thank you littlemakeupblog.wordpress.com & glam4glam.com for considering me for this award, I really appreciate it 🙂