Today I am reviewing Maybelline’s Color Show Color range in shade – Noble Purple. Let me start by saying I absolutely love love love the shade. It is dark purple color with glitter specks. Now, even though I love the color this is not a complete winner.
Here is my observation listed as Pros and Cons
Price : 325 INR
- Love the shade Noble Purple – will suit Indian skin tones easily
- It has a cutesy retractable packaging with a corresponding color cap
- It stays on my lids for a really long time doesn’t budge
- I personally find the texture just right – not very smooth yet smooth enough to glide on my lids, it doesn’t feel harsh on my lids
- I haven’t tested it but it claims to be waterproof
- I love the way it photographs
- I am not too much into glittery eyeliner, it usually is really dry and flaky formula but I am loving this one by Maybelline
- Not everyone would love the texture – (lovers of buttery smooth finishing eye pencils, this one is not for you)
- The color doesn’t show up in first swipe, you need multiple swipes to achieve intensity
- I do not mind paying 325 for this gorgeous purple but it is on a higher range for an eyeliner pencil from a drugstore brand
To conclude, I am simply loving this shade and if you love purple with a bit of glitter your search is over and pick this up without a doubt….but if you are not a purple fan, glitter fan, not smooth eyeliner pencil this product may not be worth your money.
As for the purple lover in me, it is happy dancing with this find.