On this Holi, Festival of Colors…I created this cute little nail art which is very simple yet looks complicated and beautiful.
What you Need:
- Base Coat
- 2-3 Nail Enamels of your choice ( I am using Neon Pink, Light Teal & White)
- Black Nail Art Pen or Stripping Tool and Black Nail Enamel
- Apply Base Coat (Mine is white)
- Create Random stripes dividing each nails in 4-5 sections depending on your nails growth
- Now fill the spots with the colors of your choice
- Seal with Top Coat
This is extremely beautiful and can be played in various colors for different outfits.
Hope you love this..