What you Need:
- Nail Varnish of your choices (For lacey effect chose lighter colors, Metallic shades would work too)
- Black or any darker color of your choice ( Again for lacey effect black works best)
- Apply Base Coat (I am using Sally Hansen’s Miracle Cure as base coat)
- Apply the Nail Varnish of your choice I am using a Peachy Pink Nail Paint (VOV INSIGHT in shade Joyful Spirit no: 19)
- Allow it to dry.
- Now using some saran wrap or the plastic bag that you got your vegetables in from the market 😛 dab the black nail paint to the desired intensity.
- Allow it to dry and apply a top coat.
You can try it on different colors for different look…I will try this on metallic colors too 🙂
P.S: I have really shaky hands at Nail Art or even simply painting my nails…But I try 😛
Hope you have fun trying this.