I have pretty much damaged my already fragile, fine & super thin hair by chemically treating it a few times. So, I now try to style my hair naturally most of the times. So now am down to ironing my hair just a few times in a month and when it comes to curls…I have a few ticks up my sleeves, which I will share from time to time.
Heat less News Paper Bag Curls:
Things you need:
– Paper Bag/ News Paper
– Hair Brush
– Bobby Pins
– Hair Spray
– Wash & Towel Dry your hair (Hair should still be damp).
– Apply a Leave-In serum and detangle your hair carefully.
– Now cut the paper bag/ newspaper horizontally (5 cm+).
– Section your hair and using the paper cut outs roll them up individually section by section and tie them up in a bow depending on how lose or tight you want your curls to be. Secure it with bobby pin if you need to.
– Leave your hair to dry….its going to take a while (You can watch TV or read other posts :P)
– Once your hair is dry completely remove the paper bags carefully and style your hair however you want, use the hairspray to hold it for long…however I do not use the hairspray and still the curls last for 2 days.
Voila, you should have perfect curls….head out and turn some head girls…