Weekend is on and I am sure you have already made your plans but have you included a weekend special skin & body care routine in your schedule? If not here are a few tips & tricks to free your skin from the impurities, clogged pores & adverse effect of pollution throughout the week.
- Use raw milk with cotton balls and use it as a cleansing milk and watch the dirt and impurities being pulled out.
- Cut small portion of tomato and sprinkle some brown sugar on it and exfoliate your face and neck, soft & smooth skin is yours now. (If you have sensitive skin do not use sugar)
- Use oatmeal, a teaspoon salt & milk or honey to exfoliate your face & body for a baby smooth skin.
- Mix a few spoon of honey, add brown sugar and olive oil and use this as a body scrub, once or twice a week for a beautiful glowing skin.
- Mix a pinch of brown sugar in olive oil, Vaseline or lip balm to exfoliate your lips and get kiss ready lips.
- Going out? Pat some orange juice on your face and leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing it off for an instant glow.
- Mix some gram flour, turmeric , honey and milk and use it to exfoliate and nourish your facial skin, this also acts as a natural bleach so be prepared to look radiant .
- Use a steamer to unclog those pores add few drops of lemon juice to the water before steaming it for the extra cleansing boost.
- Use fresh watermelon juice, apply it on face and let it dry for 15 mins rinse off with lukewarm water and then splash some cold water for a clear face.
- Mix coffee grounds with some olive oil and make a coarse paste and exfoliate your skin and body with the scrub.
A deep cleansing routine once a week allows very necessary time out for your skin, try not wearing make up today and let your glowing skin and real beauty shine through. Good Luck.